Host agencies must meet the following qualifications for a training session to proceed:
- Minimum of (10) ten (paying) students registered and in attendance. If we are unable to register ten paying students, the session may be canceled.
- Bonus: Once ten paying students have registered, the hosting agency will receive the eleventh seat as complementary. With twenty paid and registered students, the twenty-first seat will also be complementary. This is a potential savings of 1,160.00.
- Classroom requirements: Projector, or television monitor, speaker system, adequate tables and seating to accommodate the class volumeo Preferred: An open area for scenario-based training, and/or training cells, courtrooms, and transport vehicles. (Conducive to the primary needs of the agency)Fees and course description:
- Two-day course, to include interactive lecture and demonstrative (hands-on) learning.
- Content: Product operation, legal and tactical considerations, documentation, and user-level training development
- Certification level: Operator/user instructor (Train the Trainer)
- Certification validity: (3) three years
- Cost per student: 580.00
- Cost includes student materials and USB drives, containing the full course curriculum andsupport information Hosting procedure:
• Once an agreed-upon date between Risen and the hosting agency is established, the agency must complete the following documents which provide Risen with the necessary class location logistics. Risen will then provide the hosting agency with a flyer, containing information pertinent to the class. It is important for the hosting agency to share this information with as many surrounding agencies as possible to promote and assist with the class census. Risen will also post the specified date, time, and location Risen’s training site. The host agency must ensure a registration form is completed for each attendee from their agency. Additionally, it is recommended that agencies the host agency contacts are informed of registration procedures. This form is completed on Risen’s training site. A link to Risen’s training website may also be found at www.LessLethalProducts.com (Risen’s only authorized distributor)
- A Risen Master Instructor will be assigned to the hosted class and be in contact with the agency for additional arrangements, inquiries, and/or assistance.
- THE HOSTING AGENCY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING CLASS FEES. Again, each agency is responsible for registering their attendees via the website portal
- Agency point of contact, for billing purposes, must be included on the registration form
- WHEN REGISTERING AS A STUDENT, OR ON BEHALF OF A STUDENT, PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM
*** IMPORTANT *** MAKE SURE your Agency’s I.T. has whitelisted RisenStun.com on Agency Email Servers and Firewalls, — and do so in your email client on your computer to ensure receipt of our communications! ***